A strategic public relations campaign will cultivate a strong, positive image of an organization among its key audiences. For example, when a favorable story appears in the media, the business or individual featured not only gains the short-term benefits from the positive publicity, but recirculation of the coverage serves as a powerful marketing tool that generates a third-party credibility advertising simply cannot provide.
A successful campaign is dependent on creating and implementing a well-designed and thoroughly researched plan designed to achieve the client’s objectives. The plan must contain an in-depth competitive landscape and situational analysis including key messages, targeted audiences and timeline.
Our firm provides customized public relations plans that incorporate one or more of the following elements based on our clients’ specific needs:
- Traditional media relations
- Social media campaigns
- Strategic community outreach
- Special event coordination and publicity
- Expert sourcing
- Speaking engagements
- Newsletter and e-newsletter development
- Op-ed article writing and placement
- Writing and editing
- Collateral materials
- Graphic design
- Logo, website and brand development
- Rankings and corporate awards submissions